Me and DH are regulars at Udupi Hotel Mathsya in T.Nagar. We tasted Neer Dosa there for the first time. We became fans of this white lacy dosa . So I googled the recipe and got it from Padma’s Recipes. It is a very easy recipe and does not need much preparation time. It needs no fermentation either. DH was impressed. So here we go..
Posting this recipe for ‘show me your dosa’ event hosted by Divya of Dilse.
4 cups boiled rice
salt as required
- Soak the rice for 2 to 3 hours.
- Grind it into batter of fine consistency. Adjust the water content so that your batter is watery thin.
- Heat the dosa griddle and pour into thin lace like dosas. Cover and cook.
- You need not cook on the other side.
- Serve Neer Dosa with tomato chutney and shredded coconut mixed with jaggery.